Developing and circulating a regular newsletter to past, current, and prospective clients, vendors, staff will keep your law firm present in their minds without overt advertising. A monthly or quarterly newsletter is a great way to keep in touch with past clients and new prospects.
Newsletters keep your audience informed about any law firm news, updates on new and revised laws, details on practice areas your firm handles, safety and prevention tips, local events, and general information about the legal industry. It’s an opportunity to keep the lines of communication open with clients in a myriad of ways. A newsletter is an effective means of doing so that will ultimately benefit your practice.
Reasons Your Law Firm Should Offer Newsletters
- Easy to Produce Your marketing company or department can create a digital newsletter that offers plenty of options for eye-catching graphics, streamlined layouts, and stylized content. Distributing the newsletter is easy, too, with the ability to mass email numerous contacts via the use of an email marketing software program. Digital newsletters are a cost effective way to reach thousands of prospective, current, and past clients and associates.
- Cost-Effective Marketing Technique Depending on your law firm’s particular needs and goals will determine how often you publish a newsletter. Whether it’s an annual newsletter or monthly briefing, the cost is feasible for any size law firm as long as the newsletter engages your target audience and offers beneficial information. Compared to the cost of operating your law firm, newsletters are a minimal fee to absorb and could eventually bring more revenue and positive attention to your firm.
- Provides Helpful and Enlightening Information Being a well-informed consumer makes a client your best customer. If prospective clients understand what your law firm offers and that you are transparent about your objectives and tactics in handling claims, they are more likely to consider your firm when they must hire an attorney or file a claim. Past or prospective clients may discover that your newsletter elucidated legal intricacies or revealed esoteric information they may not have initially comprehended.
- Staying in Touch with Clients Developing relationships with clients, vendors, and other prospective clients is the basis of any successful law firm. Offering a regular newsletter is an effective way to keep in contact with people who may ultimately decide to hire your firm.
- New Business and Referrals Satisfied clients will offer the best advertisement for your firm — the recommendation of word-of-mouth. Staying in touch with your clients via a simple yet informative and engaging newsletter may help you drum up new business via referrals to family members, friends, neighbors, and colleagues. Even with numerous marketing methods and advertisements that present your firm to the public and draw attention to it, nothing will supersede an honest client-recommended referral. Electronic newsletters can easily be shared through email, social media, and other messaging options to further gain future prospects.
New Jersey SEO Company, Premier Legal Marketing, Produces Captivating Newsletters to Reach Clients
Our skilled content purveyors and digital professionals at Premier Legal Marketing will create newsletters that keep your audience informed, connected, and engaged. We craft newsletters that convert prospects into devoted clients, so call us today at 856-320-2016 or contact us online to see what we can create for you.