Call Us Now: 856-320-2016

Call Our Specialists Now 856-320-2016

Philadelphia Internet Marketing Firm Reports: Hockey Fans Sickened with Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Eighty one people fell ill Saturday night at a minor league hockey game in Wisconsin, with what officials believe to be carbon monoxide poisoning.  Players and fans complained of symptoms including nausea, dizziness, headaches and fainting.  Dozens were treated at local hospitals and released.  Fire officials who investigated the scene believe that a leak in the Zamboni ice resurfacing machine is the cause of the potentially lethal gas.  Luckily the symptoms were quickly recognized and no one was seriously injured.  The rink remains closed today.  Follow this link to read more about this story. 

Contact Our Specialists

Free, Law Firm Website Audit

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Maps and Directions

PLM Map