January 4, 2017
Digital marketing strategies are constantly evolving, and the key to gaining an edge on your competition is to not only keep up with emerging trends, but to anticipate them and stay ahead of the game. As more and more law firms join the race to top of page one, it will become even more important to have a targeted, comprehensive digital marketing campaign that engages your audience and converts prospects to clients.
The top 5 law firm marketing trends we expect to see in 2017 are:
- Content will remain king. High quality, relevant content appeals to users, and its value is recognized by search engine algorithms. Regularly updating your website with interesting content will continue to be an essential part of any legal marketing strategy.
- Mobile marketing will become even more crucial than it already is. Mobile searches surpassed desktop searches in 2015, and Google created a new index for mobile sites in 2016. In 2017, we can expect that mobile searches will continue to increase and dominate web searches. Mobile web design must be a top priority in your digital marketing campaign.
- Voice Searches are rapidly becoming more popular, and search engine optimization (SEO) strategies must adapt according. Keyword phrasing should be relevant to voice searches, and websites should include more FAQs. Additionally, SEO strategists can no longer solely focus on Google rankings, as Siri, Cortana and Amazon’s intelligent personal assistants all use Bing.
- Video marketing will become essential for lawyers. With the online marketplace flooded with competitors, videos allow you to build trust and impress potential clients on a personal and emotional level. Videos posted to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media outlets are a highly effective method of directing traffic to your website.
- Mobile Apps for lawyers are gaining popularity among both attorneys and clients. In 2017, we expect to see more law firms offering apps that will streamline communications between clients and attorneys and enable clients to easily store and access information pertaining to their cases.
Whether you are building your online presence from the ground up, or seeking to update your digital marketing strategy for 2017, Premier Legal Marketing (PLM) will customize a digital marketing campaign to fit your law firm’s needs for the new year. Call PLM at 856-448-4736 or contact us online for more information about how our Philadelphia SEO specialists help lawyers attract new clients online.