Philadelphia and New Jersey are bracing for the first major snowstorm of the season. Snow is expected to begin Friday evening and continue through most of day on Saturday. Snow and ice on roads and walkways will make travel difficult for most of the area this weekend. Drivers are advised to exercise extreme caution during the snowstorm to avoid weather-related car accidents. Pedestrians are reminded to watch out for slippery steps, icy sidewalks, unplowed parking lots and black ice. There is the potential for serious injuries to occur as a result of slip and fall accidents during winter storms.
New Jersey SEO Company, Premier Legal Marketing (PLM), offers the following tips to stay safe during a snowstorm.
- If possible, avoid driving during a snowstorm until roads have been plowed.
- Stock your car with a flashlight, snowbrush, ice scraper and an extra shovel.
- Keep extra blankets, water and snacks in your car.
- Make sure your wipers, battery and tires are in optimal condition.
- Bundle up! Heavy coats, hats, gloves and scarves are essential.
- Wear footwear that will not only keep you warm and dry, but will also provide traction on snow and ice.
- Treat steps and sidewalks around your house with ice melt, sand or kitty litter.
- Keep an eye out for black ice and avoid walking in dark, unlit areas.
Premier Legal Marketing is a New Jersey based internet marketing company specializing in attorney niche marketing. PLM’s services include legal web design, search engine optimization (SEO), content writing, social media marketing and more. Contact PLM online or call 856-448-4736 to learn more about PLM’s unique personalized campaigns designed to increase and enhance your law firm’s online presence.