Building a hyperlink, or more commonly a “link,” is the process of linking other websites to your own. This process allows users to navigate between pages on the internet. Search engines use links to crawl between the pages on your website, and to crawl the links between websites. Successful link-building can mean the difference between merely existing and experiencing phenomenal success.
Here are a few of the benefits:
- Greater visibility in search results
- More traffic from websites that are linked to you
- High-quality content means high-quality incoming links, which create the perception of your site as a valuable resource
- Help with getting indexed
- Enhanced SEO
The number of high-quality links that lead to your website can dramatically increase your chances of ranking well. Here are a few additional benefits:
- You build relationships. Through outreach, you build long-term relationships within your industry. This allows your business to build a reputation of trust.
- You build your brand. Good link-building can help to establish you as a leader in your industry, which leads to greater recognition.
- You gain referral traffic. A strong link from a popular website can increase your traffic. If it’s a relevant website all the better, because you build on their existing popularity and trust.
There are many ways to build strong links. One of the best is to write fabulous content. You can also use guest bloggers, intriguing videos, infographics, directory submissions, and more.
While link-building can be very challenging due to a large variety of variables, building quality links for your law firm can have amazing and very profitable rewards. Our legal marketing professionals can make link-building easy for you. As a boutique digital marketing firm, Premier Legal Marketing (PLM) offers the best in personalized service. Call us today at 856-448-4736 or contact us online to learn more about PLM’s internet marketing services for lawyers.