The Wednesday before Thanksgiving has long been known as the busiest travel day of the year. A recent study conducted by Google, in which traffic data from more than 20 cities was analyzed, shows that this trend continues to dominate.
The SEO specialists at Haddonfield SEM company, Premier Legal Marketing, offer the following reminders to ensure a safe journey to your holiday destination:
- Avoid peak driving times the day before Thanksgiving. Try to start your trip before the 3:00pm rush or after the work commute home, 7:00pm or later.
- Ensure your car is properly maintained including checking tires, gas and wipers before starting your trip.
- Reduce your risk of a car accident by avoiding distracted driving.
- To avoid the risk of drowsy driving, make sure you are well rested prior to getting behind the wheel.
- Ensure that a designated driver has been selected to avert the risk of a drunk driving car accident.
Keep in mind that Google Maps reports that Sunday is the favorable day for a return trip with less cars on the roadways.
The SEO specialists in Cherry Hill at Premier Legal Marketing send our wishes for a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.