Dazzling fireworks displays will light up the sky across the country this weekend as America celebrates its Independence Day on the Fourth of July. Fireworks shows in the Cherry Hill area will take place in Marlton, Haddonfield, Medford, Collingswood, Mt Holly, Camden, and Philadelphia on various nights beginning July 2.
Consumer fireworks are not permitted by New Jersey laws. If you plan to celebrate with fireworks, follow these safety tips to prevent injuries:
- Enjoy a professional public fireworks show rather than setting off fireworks at home.
- Watch the display from a safe distance of at least 500 feet from where fireworks are being ignited.
- If you do handle fireworks, be sure to read warning labels and follow instructions.
- Do not light fireworks indoors or near people, buildings, trees, or cars.
- Do not light multiple sparklers or fireworks at once.
- Have a water hose and bucket of water nearby.
- Keep fireworks, including sparklers, away from children.
- Do not handle fireworks if you have been drinking.
SEO specialists at Premier Legal Marketing wish all readers a safe and happy Fourth of July. For more information on PLM’s internet marketing services for lawyers, including website design, search engine optimization (SEO), content writing, social media marketing, and more, contact PLM online or call 856-448-4736.